AFTER PLACEMENT SERVICES;
– Provides familiarization assistance between the worker and the employer, emphasizing on employer’s preferences and surrounding.
– Provides random visits to accommodate domestic workers well being, with the objective of promoting a better employer-worker relationship.
EMPLOYER’S CHECKLIST PRIOR TO ARRIVAL OF DOMESTIC WORKERS;
– With a room (if possible).
– Own bed or mattress, pillow and blanket.
– Suitable space / cupboard for her personal belongings.
– Adequate toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and shampoo at no cost to domestic workers. Wastage to be controlled (to be reminded).
– Appropriate and adequate clothing. Don’t force them to use shorts / skirts shorter than their knee length.
– Job descriptions shall be provided to the said domestic worker before arrival and will be brief again during orientation programme in Malaysia as well.